• Singapore has become an important study & trading destination in Asia.
• Singapore offers a productive environment for education & business and is striving to create a knowledge driven economy.
• Singapore has rich culture and history.
• Cosmopolitan look of Singapore come from its diverse cultures, religions & languages.
• Singapore is dotted with shopping malls, cafes, restaurants, cinema and clubs.
• Singapore has a vibrant lifestyle.
• It has excellent libraries, book stores & IT facilities.
• The Government of Singapore spends a huge amount on education.
• After the secondary education, students can enroll themselves to a junior college and then move on to any university.
• Singapore universities provide state-of-the-art facilities and excellent opportunities in higher education.
• There are two public universities in the country – The National University of Singapore and The Nan yang Technological University.
• Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes and Doctoral degrees in Singapore are respected across the world.
• The SMU in Singapore provides high quality education in Management and Business streams.
• Singapore educational institutions offer a comprehensive range of training and programmes for executives & professionals.
SOME SALIENT FEATURES:
• Singapore is a place of several strategic industries for economic growth.
•The island nation of Singapore attracts more than twice that number in visitors every year.
• Singapore Zoo & Night Safari are excellent.
•Quality of education is high and internationally accepted.
• Singapore is the city of light.
• Lots of attractive places in Singapore.
•The full time undergraduate students of Polytechnics and Universities that are allowed to work part-time of up to 16 hours per week during school term.
• Singapore offers a wide variety of accommodation to suit different needs and budgets.
• Singapore has one of the most efficient public transportation systems in the world. Travelling is very quick and affordable.
1. HOSPITALITY ( DIPLOMA AND PG DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES)